Call out for freelance facilitators
The Dylan Thomas Centre is looking for freelance workshop/activity facilitators to help us deliver our Esmée Fairbairn Collection Fund family engagement programme. The programme aims to build on the success of our work with families, and to develop deeper engagement with our collections. Activities will run at the Dylan Thomas Centre, and in community settings with our community partners. We would be interested in hearing from facilitators from a range of disciplines, including creative writing, visual arts and creative play facilitation, and with any of the following experience:
- Experience of working with museums to interpret collections to family audiences.
- Experience of working with asylum seeking or refugee families.
- Experience of working with families with additional access or learning needs.
- Experience of working with families in a literature setting.
- Experience of developing engaging and innovative family workshops or activities for mixed age groups.
- An understanding of the diverse needs of families and inclusive facilitation.
For more details, or to apply, please email our Development Officer, Nicola Kelly firstname.lastname@example.org
When you are applying to be included in our pool of facilitators, please send us a C.V., your half day rate, and up to three examples of relevant projects. Please let us know if you hold a current DBS and public liability insurance.
This post is also available in: Welsh